BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OMG...NUR FATHIA...

Okey....now I have a new icon and that is NUR FATHIA!
I wanted to be a lawyer and I don't know that she took the law course untill I read her biodata.
She's damn hot plus very attractive..And I think that I want to work with her.

Honestly my personal opinion is that she can act very well...
My old neighbour once saw her at her college as they were in the same college which is in UiTM Selangor...She was walking down the stairs I think..yeah I guess so.I was not expecting she would be in the same college and would see her...but then she gave me a suprise by saying that she had once met her and she's hot and pretty...
God I ,<3 her soo much!!!!!
And that is sooo COOL + AWESOME!!
okay whatever it is...I still want to be like her!! ;)

0 comments: