BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

2011: Do you know someday!

Haiz... it's December...and let me sing back to december for MR.M when he ask me
whether I would like to be his sweetheart (cewah! Ayat...romantic giler) but back to December
jugaklah aku jadi solo milo. Hmm 2011, what have I done? I really hate this year.
But oops! I can't! Hee You know why, because, all the memories that I've been through
is unforgettable. Like when I actually kenal @ get to know my beloved sister yang teramatlah cute.
If she is beside me I bet she'll say "Raihan! Jangan nak bodek lebey eah. Raihan lagi cute" and
I would say "EE mana ade" and the story will like forever perasan memasan and puji memuji.
And this year, I kindda change a lot! A snobbish, self centred and a vain girl actually turn out to be
a mature girl. Hahahaha! Kidding! Neh I was just joking my head off! Hahahahaha....But still,
my hot head, naughty and yeah well I am little bit aggressive and erm egoistic attitude is still the same.
Wawawa....well that really pissed my mum and dad off cause when i don't get what I want, I'll sulk and
then, black mailing. but before that, I cried first! hahahaha! come on, I was a little bit emotional!
"Raihan...straight to the point can you?" "Okay, yeah sure!" Heee whatever it is, I am gonna change that
attitude and be more mature and confident of myself! What's more, I have to be independent and be
strong when my sister is not in that school anymore! Oh come on! How bad could it be?
Yeah! Very bad cause she's not by my side and her protective shield is not there to protect me!
Hahaha! But soon it will pass! Or maybe I will be running back and cry back on her lap! Well
that's just a back up plan. Maybe I'll use it! Whatever! Yang pasti SPM is the most important thing! I
want to score 9A's! Insya'allah! Doakanlah kalau baik hati yer!!

Aku harap angan angan aku ni jadi kenyataan dan harapnya kakak aku pun dapat keputusan yang cemerlang, terbilang dan gemilang! Amen!

1.Bahasa melayu        A
2.English                    A
3.Chemistry               A
4.Pysics                     A
5.LK                         A
6.Add maths              A
7.Mathematics           A
8.Agama                   A tapi kalau dapat B aku terima dengan hati yang terbuka.
9.History                   A


Subjek fav aku mestilah maths! and sejarah and English! Dan aku harap subjek tu tak kecewakan aku!
                          
 I will never quit! Because I am not a quiter! 
A quiter always quit! And I believe that I can do it!
Challenge is something that I will go for!
And if I am not satisfied, I will never stop at that!
Reaching for the highest stars means, reaching for the maximum!
Nothing is impossible! Believing in yourself! Is what my daddy says! i'll hold to it!

                                     

0 comments: