BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Heartbreaker!

Honestly...IDK what's wrong with me..but there are so many unfortunate and heartbreaking events.
Many people broke my heart but why can't i break theirs?? Life is not fair if like that lah! Is has
always been me who have to be understanding. Okay the list of people who make me mad!

#1. My own sister!
Huh!! This one is really getting on my nerves! It's not that i hate her or something. But she always makes me cry! Duhh...For heaven's sake...can she please stop making me cry? She makes me cry all the time!
Well the fact that...i reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyy love being ignored by her!! It rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyy makes me happy!! well fuck that shit! She just makes me mad? Why?? Because she have no time for me anymore. It may not be appropriate but I know all the reasons through she may not know that I know what's her reason. The fact that i just close my eyes and pretend all those were not real. Yeah i know she's busy! I am busy too...but I will always make time for her! Just spent my fucking hours to talk or texting her! Or sometimes..meet her!! But fine yeah whatever..she will never have time for me anymore! IDK...busy with friends..boyfriend or assignment!  i may not understand..but please MAKE me understand! Fine..life's a bitch and then you'll die! Probably that's what I am going through right now! I may not be an understanding sister that she've been hoping for! I was busy too last year..as it was my SPM...but I have always made time for her!! *Sigh!! Not trying to sound so dissapointed am I?

#2. My mother!
You must grow up! Don't be so immature! That's what she describe me...Always...why can't she accept me for who I am and not for what I am not! Seriously..by asking me to change is not a good idea! Who was the one who said i have no character? I have my own character! You expect me to change! You want me to be who i don't wanna be! Is that fair? why can you be nice to other people's daughter? Why can't you treat me as nice as you treat them? It has always been me who's wrong! It has always been me! Why can't you reflect yourself and ask where have you gone wrong? Is it fair for you to put the blame on me alone? Is it? I may not be your favorite child. It has always been my brothers right? No need to tell me...I know! Then why do you think I can't stay at home? why do you think i wanted to go out? Why?? If you treated me like your only daughter, then probably..i don't have to be what i am now!! A HEARTBREAKER! It's not entirely my fault! Mind that!

#3. Friends
Well...they are great! But...some of them are good for nothing! I have a series of unfortunate events with them..but i don't really love to post bout them...eherm!

#4. Somebody that I used to know
Name...SECRET!

Age..same age as me
Gender...Male
Reasons? I don't actually give a damn bout him untill last year. But I've wrote a post bout him..I am tired to write a post on him again!
















And because of the...i turnes out to be THHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS!!! I turned out to be a heartbreaker because i always get my heart broken by these 4 people! Why must you ruin everything? Have i did anything? k fine whatever! I am just as useless as any other things in the world! #GODIE! Bye!

TOODLES!

0 comments: