BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I will

Sometimes..i do think you.should not blame me for everything that's wrong. It is not entirely my fault.
I may be the one who can make things right. You blame me for every word that came outta of my mouth, 
every quote and every sentence. But do you ever realize that what i say is mostly because of your behavior,actions towards me. Probably im not the right person to say all this. 
You are the reason of my sorrows. And you the one who gave me so much to remember. But if you go on continue to treat me like this. You are so unfair. Have you ever give me the chance to fix everything when 
i screw up? It was always me who gave you the chance, but you took it for granted and 
put the blame on me instead! And when that happens, arguments broke, fight happens but it won't be long cause you know i cant live without texting you, thinking bout you and talk about you. You know that!
It was my weakest point that you have discovered. But for now, i am gonna pull myself up. 
Be like the way i used to be. Before i met you. Before all these things happen. And before we ever talked to each other. Probably i miss you at first.. but then, i do think i can survive without your shield around me.
I have to let go whats not mine. And may you be happy with all the sorrows you gave me. 
The time that I've wasted. And all the bullshit and crappy promises you gave me!
 Don't blame is all i asked for.
All these while, i picked a star and put it in a bottle for you, but it was the moon you're after.
And i know all these quotes, i've given you before. And if you paid attention to everything i've said,
probably you know how much you meant to me. I don't wanna say I love You anymore 
because you have someone better who can say it all to you. You have so many people surrounding
you who could prove their love to you. Maybe it was me, who you cannot see.. The love i've given
you maybe..it's not enough. I gave you stars, you want the moon.
I gave you love all my love..the every bit of me, but you left me with dissapointments.
So probably, when I am gone, you don't have to wonder if I ever think of you.
I am not afraid of heights,deep water or love. I am just afraid of falling, drowning and a broken heart.

If i can live my life without you before we met, it also means i can live without you now.

I have my last say.



I know it's time to let go. Toodles!

0 comments: