BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reasons why I remain single

I am not forever alone! Mind that! Now the only reason i remain single is because there are lots of jerks out there! What the hell? Can't you be like more loving,romantic, funny and stop being so annoying and hypocrite? Okay that's not my main point! But first of all...let me tell you the reason why i am single!

#1. Jerks

Okay after a few years of dating.. I dunno why i keep dating jerks! Okay maybe they are good looking and etc! But I just cant understand why are they pretty dumb!

#2. If i can find a bunch of hot guys like them!!




Jack and Finn Harries
P.s: Credits to Belle!

Shout to guys out there who are hot like them, then probably, you can sign up to be my lover...Hahahaha...
I am not joking..
And to the girls, out there, if you're single, and your parents keep asking when are you getting a boyfriend, then shove Jack and Finn's picture and say, "If i can't find hot guys like this, I ain't getting any boyfriends.."


So i bid you good luck!





0 comments: