BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

hmmm

Very touching story:
Girl: I'm having my operation now
I love you.
The girl lays on operation bed.
Boy stands there with watery eyes
without saying I love you too.
Girl finishes heart transplant, the
boy is gone.
Girl: Nurse where is he?
Nurse says: They didn't tell you
who's heart they gave you, did
they?
Grl start crying....
Nurse:don't cry...he is in toilet...i was just kidding.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Girl: We are best friends, right?
Boy: Yes, of course.
Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy: No one. I love someone.
Girl: Oh, she must be very lucky..
Boy: Definitely. I've loved her,
ever since I met her.
Girl: Really? Well, since we're best friends,
I wanna meet her. Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay.
*Boy takes out his phone,dials her number and phones her..*
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call.
*Answers the phone*
Boy: I love you 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Boy and Girl break up,

Girl to friend: he broke up with me; he said we'd be together forever. we both promised!
i thought he loved me, i guess i was wrong.

...Boy praying: i broke up with her... i really love her, but i need her to have let me go by the time i die. she is my life, my hope and my dreams. i would do anything in my power to protect her.. i will always love her.
please look after her
♥
boy has cancer and dies two months later. what he didn't expect, was that the girl knew and killed herself so they could keep their promise. to be together forever♥.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl was Sitting Alone in a Park , Crying and one Boy came & sat Next to Her:
Boy:- Darling Why are you Cryin ??
Girl:- :"( My HEART was Broken <\3....
Boy:- I will help you to Fix your Heart♥,...
Girl:- But I'm missing Pieces :"(....
Boy:- Then I will BreaK My HEART</3.. Just to Fix yours..:-)
Girl:- :) ♥♥♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>A Great & Sweet Love Story:

A Boy Never does Homework in Class
To get Punishment of Bending on His Knees;
In front of 'Her' Bench Juz to See Her for whole Period..♥

Gets Scoldings from His Parents;
Coz He Reaches late everyday,
Juz to Ensure that She has Reached home safely or Not..♥

Skips His Lunch
& Pretends to be Studying in the Interval;
Just to See her Eating the food..=)

Walks By foot to the Home Instead of Taking a Bus;
Just to save Money to Buy Chocolates for Her.." ♥ :)

----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Girls,
If A Guy Pauses His PLAY STATION
Just To Text You Back.
Marry Him! ♥

......Dear Boys,
If A Girl Ruins Her Wet NAIL
POLISH Just To Text You Back.
Marry Her! ♥------------------













0 comments: