BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 26, 2013

i am being ordinary me again

So after awhile..i really do think i need A break! muahahaha.. It's just that, i am so
sick and tired after all i've been through! Get it?? well if no, then let me get that fixed!
Sometimes, idk why i can't help feeling so mad at my sister but also on the other side,i just
won't let go off her! Gee~~ for me breaking up is not difficult,but breaking apart is HARD!
So there, i wish that,i can just walk through anyone's life and keep all the memories to
myself, but i don't want then to get hold the memories, cause i don't want them to hang in
there waiting for the same presence! No! It's just not me! I am difficult at sometimes, but i am not
easy all the time. Blahhhh who cares!

So i bid adieu...

0 comments: