BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Me and diet

Hey..i've been staying home like almost hmmm....a month..and i do think im getting fatter every time...

Yeah...cause the fact that...at home...aku makan jer kerja..pastu maen komputer... *bosan kan hidup aku??
Oh well quote aku waktu SPM habis "gaining weight?that's fine since I am not living that healthy!"
But FUCK!! I was sooooooooo wrong!! Damn!!Walaupun baju aku semua muat... tapi macam sarung nangka...Tell me gutys...how can you be attracted to me?? I don't even look good in my skinny jeans 
some more woooo!!!Bukan tu jer...asal aku balik rumah nenek, aunty and rumah sesiapa kat Singapore..kompem makan banyak.. Macam anak piranha jer aku ni!! Buat sakit hati...Hohohoho...
So now...i think i am going to go for dieting!! Shaish!! Let me tell you something..
Me and diet are never compatible.. I LOVE food. Which also means dieting and me...are never a good couple...SUMPAH!! But tu waktu kecik..so now..i m gonna try again!! Hahahahaha..let's see whether it works or not.. Kay toodles

 well i can't eat those for hmm until i actually lose weight...hahahaha...so i can fit in these type of clothes AGAIN!!



Selamat tinggal all my fav food!!







P.s: I am crying the hell off me!!

0 comments: