BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

I am not trying to be fake!

Ok...this time,aku nak cakap pasal fakeness!
here's the deal! I am not fake! i cant fake my thoughts and my feelings.
Everything in life change! And i know i do change. To you, i may change but i don't change as much as you do! looking at your pictures makes me sick. Not because im jealous or something its just that, im disappointed that im not the reason for your smiles cause i used to be the reason for your smile and laughter!
I am sorry if this is the reason that we have to go separated ways! Aku takkan halang kau kalau kau nak pergi tinggalkan aku! Aku dah biasa ditinggalkan dan menyendiri! Lagipun,in life,people change and life goes on. I think you have just found someone who loves you! Someone who can replace me by your side! I know that you have a bad time trying to convince me that my replacement is a good kindda person. But somehow,I can't accept that you are happy with someone else! I do hope that you can go away from my life! I need space to ease my mind! Separate ways are the only choice left! Cause I can't tolerate with my replacement! I don't want you to be busy with me only! You have someone so you should better be with them then me!I don't want you to feel sooooo bored with me and i don't wish to hurt you! Its not that i don't love you, but being apart is a better choice! I don't have any choice! Anyway, if i dont go now, i will eventually leave you cause people die, and so do I! I can't be with you all the time!

0 comments: