BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 12, 2012

If you love someone

If you love someone, don't hurt them like i did!
The way i acted, hurt them a lot!
If you love them, but you have someone else, let them know,let them go,don't hurt them!
I know, because i've tried, and it's bad! very bad!
If you are reading this, i seek forgiveness. cause honestly, i have done you wrong!
You are one in a million and i guess, someone else will love you more then i do!
just try to understand me that sometimes, we are not meant to be together!
I am stupid to let you go! But to be with you hurts me!
To see you smile and laugh makes me happy, but when you know that there are somethings that can separates you, you think you should leave them and go ahead and live your life!
i am not a poetry type of person but..this is what i have to present you:

Butterfly Whisperer


To some stranger you might be nothing at all.
But to me you are why I wake up in the mornings,
You are the reason why am not crying anymore.
You were the gentle man that came along,
And put together the pieces of me someone else had made.
Every time our lips meet its like we have made a trip around the universe,
Just me and you looking down on everyone else.
I know whenever those 3 words are going to be said it will be heaven on earth,
I will melt to the soil beneath your feet.
But now even being reminded you like me calls those butterfly’s to my stomach.
It’s like your voice has a secret code for the butterflies all over the earth,
Every time you speak they always show up.
Just remember,
To a stranger you might mean nothing at all.
But to me you’re my butterfly whisperer,
My smile.


and that is what i have to give you! To tell you. To whisper to you when you're asleep cause i have nothing other then words to please you



this song is for you! <---- br="br" click="click" style="background-color: #3d85c6;" this="this">

0 comments: