BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So??

Kay...so now what? Mad? what makes you so special that you can scold me all you want?
Is it me being so sensitive or is it you who are being such a paranoid?
If you want me to leave you,then i will! If that makes you happy not seeing my face, then it's fine then! My face is not as beautiful as an angel. As an demurring as your lover's look! Looks,if you don't want me to be in your life,it's fine,then don't come and get mad at me! You make me feel like shit! But still..even if that happens, i want you to know that:

You are the reason for my smiles.
You are the reason for my laughter.
But..
You are also the reason for my sorrows.
You are also the reason for my cries,despair and the tears rolled on my cheeks.
Even for all the things you've done to me, i wont let you go. If im happy,i hope that you can feel what i feel. And when im in despair, i hope that you wont forsake me! Through thick and thin, i wish you would be right by my side. And i hope you wont lie to me! Do you ever realise how much do you mean to me? I kept on forgiving you because i dont wanna let you. If you go,let alone be my companion. I rather get stucked with the memories we had. I rather live under your shadows! Do you know that you could take my 10 years of life in just 1 sentence, 3 words and 12 letters? So tell me,where do i stand in your life?

 Accept the fact that you've gone was the hardest thing in life that i had ever faced.
Accept the fact that you are happier with someone else was the saddest thing that has ever happened to me.
Accept the fact that i am your sorrows when i thought that i was the reason you smiled was the devastating moment of my life.
Accept that you have always crossed my mind when the fact i was not in your mind at all was the most painful thing that has ever happened to me.
But you my dear, i have no grudge towards you nor do i hate you. Having you in my life was the only thing tht enlightens my day! Fullfil my dreams. But when fate does not let us to be together,oh what human art would that be?
Translation
Menerima kenyataan kau tlah pergi adalah sukar buatku.
Menerima kenyataan bahawa kau sudah pergi bersama yang laen adalah kesedihan buatku.
Menerima kenyataan bahawa aku merupakan kesedihan kamu sedangkan aku menyangka diriku penyebab kamu tersenyum adalah sesuatu yang paling pahit untukku terima.
Menerima kenyataan bahawa kau telah melewati fikiranku sedangkan aku tidak pernah berada di fikiran kamu adalah perkara yang menyakitkan hatiku.
Tapi sayang,itu tidak membuatku berdendam sama kamu,kerana kehadiran kamu walaupun sebentar telah membahagiakanku.jadi mengapa harusku menyalahkan takdir apabila takdir yang menyatukan kita dan takdir juga yang memisahkan kita?



So tell me where do i stand? In your life?

0 comments: