BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 9, 2012

Lantak kaulah!

Siapa suka kena tipu?
Siapa suka disembunyikan sesuatu daripada pengetahuan dia?
Siapa suka paksa buat sesuatu yang dia tak suka?

K..mesti korang tak suka kan? here's the deal to those who love to keep something behind my back,those who loves to lie and those who love to kill me in my dreams! You sucks and i hope you know what it feels like! may karma haunt your ass! Don't love me if you are not ready! Don't lie to me cause you don't know how much i love you! and when you lie to me, do you know that shit hurts?
and i don't know whether i can forgive you cause,when i trust you again,its like giving you another bullet for you to shoot me cause the first one missed!and to me,trust is like an eraser cause,it gets smaller for every mistake you've done. I know i've done you many wrong doings,but is this the way you treat me? im badly torn apart and i don't know what to do. Should i trust you? Should i give you my heart? If it should end, i hope we could do it the easier and less hurtful cause honestly i still love you and i dont wanna give up on you if possible. but please..please stop hurting me as much as i don't wanna hurt you.




so let me be your one and only beautiful stranger!


                                                                                 -beautiful stranger-

0 comments: