BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

the most coolest raya on EARTH! but it also turns out to be the uncoolest raya!

That's the only picture that is quite nice...
Today it started with a lousy morning starting with my mum woke me up to get ready for school. I really thought of going to school at 8:30 a.m but i end up going to school at 8:15 a.m. Goodness!! I was so damn ugly and I really don't know what my face looks like. But then after Raya at school my friends and i went to some houses. We really have a good time and was like taking pictures at school and some friends house. Best yaw! Met my sister when eating at school too! But cannot take pictures ley! Cool sey... Then all of us when to Farahnaz, Shafika, Amirul and Hafizah's house. My younger sister did not get to the other 3 houses. Muahahaha!! At last, at 12:30 pm my brother called and asked me to come home. Well that is when the bad luck started. Balik rumah jer, I thought of going to Maslee and top up my dumb phone. Then Zahrisma, AKA my sister said she was there too. So we met and took pictures in Maslee and I was wondering what the heck was I doing?
Kat skolah tak sempat... maslee pun jadilah.... hahahaha... After that, i paid my stuff and when home. Upon arriving, it was raining cats and dogs and i have to dump myself at one of the chinese restaurant. God! I was like asking myself, what could be worse than this. After waiting like a bloodyfool for an hour, the rain stopped and i was smiling all the way home! Hahaha...  My dad and mum was laughing their head off when seeing me. Then we went to my mum's bestest buddy's house cause she invited us lar.. We also went to my mum's grandmother. I was sms-ing my sister how bored I was. My mum then received a message from her friend saying that she is on the way to our house. My parents rushed home and during that period I received one good scolding and babbling from them. It's just because I did not help my mum serving the table as I was removing my make up. After washing the plates that I was suppose to wash, I sat and thought maybe things would be better for me but in the end, I got scolded again for throwing away the ice. How the hell should I know if nobody tell me bout that dumb thing! Okay i miss a point, I was actually having my bath after removing my make up! But my brother took a long time in the toilet that got me in to this mess! Ah!!! Whatever! I m gonna stop at this! 
Hahaha... kakak kesayangan kot!!!
My buddy and I

0 comments: