BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 30, 2011

hahaha...huhuhu...heeeeeeee

BOY FRIEND TEXTS HIS GIRLFRIEND ♥ ,

BOY : WANNA SEE A MAGIC TRICK ?
GIRL : SURE BABE (: ♥ ,
BOY : POOF , YOUR SINGLE , BYE BITCH!

Tee Hee!


Boy: What did one leaf say to the
other ?
Girl : Hrm ... what?
Boy: I 'm falling for you.. .
* The girl and boy starts blushing *
... Girl : But what if this girl has just been
heart broken ?
Boy: Then what did the hand say to
the puzzle?
Girl : What ?
Boy: I 'm going to put you back together
and mend your cracks
* She smiles at him softly *
Girl : Then what did the sand say to the
tidal waves ?
Boy: You tell me ..
Girl : Take me with you forever .. .
Boy :Bitch!
Girl : i've been called worse before .
Boy : oh , really what ?
Girl : your girlfriend
 
A Girl asked her Boyfriend
GF: Why do you love me ?
BF: I have no reason .
GF didnt like it 'n say
GF: No. Give me a reason .
BF: Ohkay.. . ' Coz you're beautiful,
caring ' n attractive .
Girl was satisfied ,
Then one day she got sick ' n look
Terribly Thin , Pale 'n Weak .. .
GF: Do you still love me?
BF: Now that you're not pretty ' n
attractive do i have a reason to love
you?
Girl Cried .. .
The boy hold her hand 'n say ...
BF: Now you Understand?
"Love doesn 't need reasons.
I Love You 'n still love you no matter
what Happens ."
 
DAD: What can you do for my
daughter ?
BF: I` d die for her !
DAD: I don` t like you.
BF: Why?
... DAD: I` m looking for someone who
would live for her, not someone who
would just die and leave her alone
 
Boy: Baby are you jealous?
Girl: No.
Boy: Baby are you jealous?
Girl: No.
Boy: Baby are you jealous?
... Girl: I already told you, No!
Boy: Baby can I get a kiss?
Girl: GO GET A KISS FROM THAT UGLY GIRL THAT LIKED YOUR STATUS ON FACEBOOK!
 
Heart Melting Story:
A Woman was Admitted in Hospital
as She was Suffering from Brain Tumor..:(

Her Son & Relatives were Around Her,
... She Died within a few Hours..:'(

Her Son Cried the whole Day & Became Ill.
He Returnd Home the Next Day;
& Wen He Opened His Moms Cupboard,
He found some Tablets kept in a Letter,!!
In the Letter it was Written:
" TAKE THESE TABLETS DEAR;
I know U Catch Cold Easily after Crying..[:'( :(

-"MOTHERS LOVE MAKE IT LIVE LONG..♥"
 

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle

Girl: Slow down. I am scared.
Guy: No this is fun
Girl: No its not.
... Please, its to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
(Girl hugs him)
Guy: Can u take my helmet off and put it on? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on the motorcycle, but only one survived.

The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his breaks broke,
but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him,
felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet
so she would live even :'( :'( :'(

0 comments: