BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Suke suke...


‎18 yr old boy-- will u marry me ?
.
.
.
.
... 18 yr old girl-- get lost ! no !
.
.
.
5 yr old boy-- will u marry me ?
.
.
.
.
.
18 yr old girl-- OMG ! he's shoo cutee (^_^) yes yes i will !!


  

 

 



 

Teacher : whoever answers my
next question can
go home.
* one boy throws his bag out the window*
Teacher : who just threw that?!
... Boy : Me! "Im going home now"

Boy: may i go to sleep.??
Girl: ok
Boy: i love you
Girl: i love you too bye
*hangs up*
... Girl sends text to boy saying "i dont want you to go"
Girl's phone rings
Girl: hello?
Boy: i decided you were more important than sleep !♥!

Boy : Do u wanna go out with
me?
Girl : Nahhhhhhhhhhhh
Boy : Did u hear what i just said?
Girl : Yea
... Boy : What did i say?
Girl : Do you want to go out with
me?
Boy :Yes :D

0 comments: