BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Brandon Urie (Mr. Hot) and Lee Dong Wook (Mr. Happyface) VS Lee Min Ho (Mr. Macho)

Hahahaha...today, I would like to talk about STALKER baru... hehehe... See the name up there??
                                                                   /\

                                                                 /  | \
                                                               /    |   \
                                                                     |
                                                                     |
                                              (Of Course You Guys Can See It Right?)

>Brandon Urie
>Lee Dong Wook
>Lee Min Ho
  Now, today's entry is about the 3 guys that I've mention just now.

#Brandon Urie...
Poof! See...
this is the proof...even my vanilla and chocolate
ice cream starts to melts upon seeing him singing
Lalalalala~~~
Hmm he's handsome and have a little bit of a playboy looks doesn't he? I remember the first time I've seen him which is through a link which my friend Syadieya post it on Facebook. That time, the song is... wait...hurmmmm (processor going slow) ahah! I write sins not tragedies. He was wearing a cloak and Ohmygod, he's damn hot. I love seeing his evil smile. What's more, he have a nice lips.! Ehehehe... I mean, his voice is nice. That makes me melt. Even my ice cream melts after seeing him for the first time. Then, I started looking for him at Facebook! thank god I found him cause I almost died of adoration. (after Zain Saidin O.K). And he's best feature is his brown eyes. Nice one y'all! It looks cute on him...













#Lee Dong Wook


Ahah! One of my favourite Korean Artist...Hahaha(suara gatal) hehehe...he's hot and most of all, he charming. This time,my ice cream does not melts, but my heart does! I don't lie. He is sooooo gorgeous... let me spell it for you
/\
|
The proof baby! The PROOF...POOF!
 G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! Say hello to Mr. Happyface. Not Happyfeet! Now seriously, I don't waiiiit. No, I am not sooo into Korean artist. But after watching him (Mr. Happyface) up there, acted, I actually thought, it was not that bad. As a matter of fact, he have the talent, the face, the style, so why not?? Eherm... ==' .... And seriously, he is a good looking guy and I love the way he looks (Love the way you lie song)...ahahahaha....    




And NOW.... MY Favourite......
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Look! It's Mr Macho guy! Clap clap clap!!

Look! Who just came to say HI :)

#Lee Min Ho
Now...about this guy. I was arguing with my beloved sister (my elder sister) bout him. 
Look up there
                        /\
                      / |  \
                         |

How can you say he's not handsome at all! He do have some killing factors that girls run after him. See his lips, his nose, his skin?? Ahahaha! Now that is what I call! Features that may Kill YOU! Abou the arguing, I told my sister, there, Mr. Macho guy is my boyfriend...Hahahaha....OOPS! No! He's not my boyfriend,,,, he's my husband! Tadaaaa!! hahahah....And it pisses my sister off! I mean like, he's cute right? And in the drama he act, through he may looks so snobish, but hey, he's cool on the outside. I can't help but to watch every scene he act! And, I really love his act in B.O.F. But it also means I love seeing him and Kim Bum acted in that drama! Okay... say HI to both of them!
Look! they're smiling!







Hahahaha...okay, that's all.... maybe next time I'll post girls artist..Bet hey! You've gotta wait alright! :) Toodles! Xoxo














0 comments: