BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I need to undo my life. Find and correct my mistake. Finish all the things that I've started!

I really need to have an undo button in my life. It seems to me that i got lost in my own fantasy world. I wish I could return to the pass. Fix all my mistakes. Correct it all! I am stuck. I realise it now. And I hate my life now! I really need someone who can pull me out from this mess. But who can I depend on? Myself? Bah!!I am going ballistic if this goes on. Please-lah! I think, I really need a place for me to be alone, think all my pass mistakes. and find where I go wrong!








       Now that is what I meant! Oh yeah! Really! I need a place where I can spare my thought! I am going to die if this goes own! Let's start with...ermm... songs that I use to like. I bet, it can bring back all my fond memories, without throwing away the good memories I have NOW!






This is for sure... ----->

0 comments: