BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Most important people....cam real jer

List of the most important people in my life:
(the numbers shows how important you are in my life)

1) Parents-lah (no reason, i just though  they are important in my life)
2)Kak Zahris (duh....she's my sister! and I love her so much cause after all, she is my SISTER) 0_0'
3) Faizah (my younger sister! oh crap! she's irritating but still, I adore her cause she's adorable!)
4) My P.A = A.K.A Muna (she's my bestest buddy,friend,my cutest friend who once cried because of me, the person who coax me!)
5)Dahlia(my best friend in kl)
6)Fatin(my gossip partner)  ^^,
7)Sakinah(my long lost friend)  ^_____^
8)Syakiera(my cousin. Honestly, she's kindda like my spy in singapore. wahahhahaha cause she knows the hottest gossip)
9)My brothers known as Ahmad and Amir(urgh...they are IDK! annoying but adorable)
10)Rizki Adrian and Adriana Insyirah(they are my niece and nephew...I love them so much.)
11)Aiman Fahmi and Khairullah( my adopted brothers)
12)Nadiah(my teacher)  o0o0____0o0o
13)Aariz Syafie(my baby cousin. he's so cute and adorable)
14) IDK someone with the letter M and ends with the letter N (you know you are important to me!)
15)Fahis, Allyson and Haziq( who am I gonna walk with if they are not there??)
16)Danial and Ejat (they used to walk with me)  = ='
17)My grandparents (through they always babble at me, still i love them both!)
18)My aunties and uncles( they buy me stufff that I want andthey spoil me...wahahahahahah)
19)Kak Amirah, Kak Sahira and etc (seriously, they are my eleder sister's friends and they are important cause they teach me and tell me what is right and wrong and they coax me when my sisters are not by my side) ^_^'
20)My girl-friends (Afifah, Atikah, Balqis, Fatimah, Ayu, Aishah, Farhanah, Aishah(4w2), and etc, cause they are always by my sides)
So...thet's all!!

0 comments: