BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Haha...guess who

Yeah... hmm yesterday. STOP! On Thursday, i watched some horror dramas which is not actually to my liking. And guess what who played the story, it's ZAIN SAIDIN! Saay Ahhhhh!!!!!! God! I love his face, his body and his looks plus, his style!! OMG OMG OMG!! He's the most hottest guy I have ever met besides my ex who's a model! I'am not here to talk about my ex but to talk about ZAIN SAIDIN! What I can say is that, he' hot, he's gorgeous, he's smile is so sweet. And most off all, he can actually cook! What else can you ask for?? Hahahaha... Beliau sangatlah handsome. He makes my heart melts when I see him smile (in TV only Larh) Look... he's here!

See... he's a model too! Man I LOVE him!! xoxo

They look cute together... But his smile is cute and
 Juliana Evans is pretty...LOL
I can't get my hands of him. He's sooooo hot!!

Bestest features hahahaha!!

Okay that's all! I love him!! hahaha...Well, i have my second favourite but also the most charming guy on EARTH! Wait for it! Toodles!!

0 comments: