BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 14, 2011

I don't get it!

It happens when I was at school and I lost my timetable! Auw...shoot! I asked my sister to get 1 for me cause this is the second time I lose it and seriously, I am ashame about it... Yeah right ==' 1st day at school, nothing happen, just get that ridiculous paper out of my sister's hand and gave her chocolate as a present. That evening she texted me saying that i should throw away the paper cause it actually belongs to someone else and she had photostat a new one for me. the next day, in the morning, she texted me and ask whether i like white chocolates or not and I said yes. I almost starve myself for not having the chocolate that i want from my parents. On recess time, I she came to my class hand me the paper and chocolate, to my amazed. and my friends was like "Raihan...cam biasa, kakak Z kau dtg," and I gave them the what the hell looks. Auw...how sweet of her! And I ate it at home, my mum was like give a lil bit to ur bro n i said no way! my sister bought it for me, so it's mine. she then gave my lil bro money to buy for himself. Shhhot, when i ask her for it, she ignored me, but when my bro ask she gave him Whateverlah...janji my sister gave me!!

0 comments: