BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

hmmm

Very touching story:
Girl: I'm having my operation now
I love you.
The girl lays on operation bed.
Boy stands there with watery eyes
without saying I love you too.
Girl finishes heart transplant, the
boy is gone.
Girl: Nurse where is he?
Nurse says: They didn't tell you
who's heart they gave you, did
they?
Grl start crying....
Nurse:don't cry...he is in toilet...i was just kidding.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Girl: We are best friends, right?
Boy: Yes, of course.
Girl: So be honest with me, who do you like?
Boy: No one. I love someone.
Girl: Oh, she must be very lucky..
Boy: Definitely. I've loved her,
ever since I met her.
Girl: Really? Well, since we're best friends,
I wanna meet her. Go call her.
Boy: Oh okay.
*Boy takes out his phone,dials her number and phones her..*
Girl: Wait, hold on I think I'm getting a call.
*Answers the phone*
Boy: I love you 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Boy and Girl break up,

Girl to friend: he broke up with me; he said we'd be together forever. we both promised!
i thought he loved me, i guess i was wrong.

...Boy praying: i broke up with her... i really love her, but i need her to have let me go by the time i die. she is my life, my hope and my dreams. i would do anything in my power to protect her.. i will always love her.
please look after her

boy has cancer and dies two months later. what he didn't expect, was that the girl knew and killed herself so they could keep their promise. to be together forever♥.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Girl was Sitting Alone in a Park , Crying and one Boy came & sat Next to Her:
Boy:- Darling Why are you Cryin ??
Girl:- :"( My HEART was Broken <\3....
Boy:- I will help you to Fix your Heart♥,...
Girl:- But I'm missing Pieces :"(....
Boy:- Then I will BreaK My HEART</3.. Just to Fix yours..:-)
Girl:- :) ♥♥♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>A Great & Sweet Love Story:

A Boy Never does Homework in Class
To get Punishment of Bending on His Knees;
In front of 'Her' Bench Juz to See Her for whole Period..♥

Gets Scoldings from His Parents;
Coz He Reaches late everyday,
Juz to Ensure that She has Reached home safely or Not..♥

Skips His Lunch
& Pretends to be Studying in the Interval;
Just to See her Eating the food..=)

Walks By foot to the Home Instead of Taking a Bus;
Just to save Money to Buy Chocolates for Her.." ♥ :)

----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Girls,
If A Guy Pauses His PLAY STATION
Just To Text You Back.
Marry Him! ♥

......Dear Boys,
If A Girl Ruins Her Wet NAIL
POLISH Just To Text You Back.
Marry Her! ♥------------------













0 comments: