BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am.....(sambung ayat ini)

Oh...it's holiday...great..Im cracking under pressure...Boring okay. Next week sambung exam balik. Walawey....add maths plak tuh!! Bosan tau tak. And I am lazy to study... I lose my spirit like I know,,, you're gonna call me lazy! But if you are in the same shoe as I am, you would feel the same too.... I hate everyone right now. Feeling like slapping and kicking someone... Lagi lagi, there's some misunderstanding between me and one of my most important people in life. Its killing me! Both of it.So if I fail, don't come and be mad at me! you should at the situation I'm in then maybe, you would understand the freaking feeling im in now!
And now... I have to find someone else to teach me cause I think that I am freaking stupid! Okay...Bye!!

0 comments: