BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

let's talk about L.O.V.E

What is love? Is it something that has to do with lust? Love, in life, you will love your parents, siblings, friends and most of all, your soul mate. May I ask, if you are still in school, and you have a boy or girlfriend, do you ever ever think it would last? Quit it! It won't last. Like me!

The first time I met him, My heart was like pounding so fast! I can't help staring at him all day in class. I was like, hmmm...he's the only guy I would wanna be. Like, learning to accept him the way he is. Love him. Care for him. I keep on asking his friends bout him. The way he acts. Haha... cranky I suppose. But that is what happen when you fell in love. You though he is your everyhing. And that time, his friends told me he like me too! And for all these years in school, I was exposed to the gossips that I soon got bored of it and move on with my life. Anyway, he does not even
make the first move, so how should I know if he really likes me! And this year, when I thought the gossip is gone, it came back! Why the hell am I always exposed to gossips? I don't understand,if I befriend with a guy, those gossips will start to appear. But when any other girls started befriending with the same guy or so whatever, they don't have to bear the cranky gossips! Why must it always be me?? Can't you MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS?? Now even the teachers get to know bout this and it drives me crazy! And guess what, I am NOT INTO HIM ANYMORE! Forget it. That is what I call puppy dog love!!

I told you, loving someone is not wrong, but not at this age. Loving your sisters or brothers are much more worth it cause, hey, they help you when you're in trouble right??

Don;t believe this when you are still schooling

0 comments: