BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Heart

I don't know why, my heart keeps pounding for no reasons. It's like...how to say it?? Bah!!! Whatever! For sure, when I'am alone, it beats so fast for no specific reason except when I had my memories flashed back! Seriously, why do I feel like this? OMG... is this LOVE? I don't think so!! It feels as if my heart is gonna drop!! Why?? I tried to ignore it but it keeps on coming back! And I don't know why! God! Help me here! What is my PROBLEM??? What I can say "Heart, stop beating for someone that I don't know. Stop beating for someone else, cause you make me feel uneasy and sleepless!" I won't mind if you miss a beat but please stop beating for someone else! And mind, stop thinking bout the past! You are not a time machine! Mind that!

0 comments: