BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Let's talk about exam.( i hate talking about this)

Ok... What is E-X-A-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N.....??\
It is where we write answers and we got it wrong.
Where we studied like hell! (Oh yeah baby oh yeah)
It's where our handphone won't ring
It's where our parents confiscate our phone
And my favourite, Its where we study last minute and dare to dream we can pass (nah! not really)
Seriously, my exam is add maths next week and god.... I bet I actually look like this fellow down here:


I bet this guy is dead...Oh he's actually banging his head on the table! See!
Ohohoh...And the worst part is my face will look ugly with a little bit of stress look and some pimple due t stress! OMG! And  also, the next day is physics paper 1 and 2. Oh Crap! see this ridiculous answer this kid give:

That's what I call easy zero baby! Easy score too!
 

Hahahaha...see the picture up there, that's just for fun cause I am going bonkers after studying add maths and physics. I don't see the point of a good and a relaxing holiday if I must keep on staring at the books with some papers on it.


This is what I look like! Going crazy mood!
 Here's the deal:




See...I hate it! It makes me go stress!! and I have to study until dawn! Without sleeping!
Hush!

Come on-lah when is this exam gonna end?? I wanna throw a party! Shish!

Bunk school if you hate it! that's my idea of survival! Honestly!
This kid down there, has nothing to do with exams but i just put him there cause he's a good and a cute kid. I'am proud of him! hahaha
Cute right??

0 comments: