BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Omg I Am starting to PANIC

Friday...
I am sleeping my lazy ass out. Having fun..Singing in the toilet as if i have the whole world in my hand... yang tak perasan tu...exam is like 8 or hey! maybe 9 days left! But guess what? I played games, Xbox and going to Singapore like nobody's business. After all, who cares about me right?

Saturday...
I when to Singapore. Enjoy a nice cup of hot coffee. Eating and laughing and...hahaha..took pictures with my aunty...hell yeah! sound FUN right? And my mum bossess me around the house just to have the chores done! Hahaha..Study? Nah...No time ley...I have time for homeworks only!

Sunday...
I need to clean the house that I promised my dad! When to eat pizza, watch tv, read comics and not forgetting, bullying my cat. That takes alot of my time. OH CRAP!

Monday...
I studied maths but urmm lets just say that maths paper is on Friday on the other week. No related? Yeah I know! Hahaha... and oh yeah, I watched Boys Over flower cause it's the last episode and because my sister smsed me to watch it... It's cool and FUN!!

Tuesday...
I don't do anything just looking at the books for hours. It's bored! I know!

Wednesday...
I am alive! School day! And OMG, its raining...My sister draged me all over the rainy places. And I am wet and cold. haha...Still i am glad to see her annoying face smiling at me for no reason. Bet she's nuts! But it's okay...like I said, I am glad that she's the one who drag me, or else I won't bug! Then at home she texted me to to study...and guess what... I did! So i won't be sweating much for the next day! Thanks to her!!

Thursday...
Wow! It's EXAM! Thank god I studied!

0 comments: