BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Go! leave me alone!

See.. i hope it's you who save me from the darkness spell
The tittle is a lil bit emotional. I know. But itulah yang aku rasa sekarang! After this, you'll leave me, and I know, it's the last time we'll see each other after. You said that, we can always see each other but, i don't think so...ntahlah... maybe kot. Whatever, still, you gonna leave me alone aren't you? And now, the reason I make you hate me! I hurt you is because I don't want you to feel heavy when you see me still standing here. I hurt you to make you stop missing me when I don't text you anymore. I don't feel like doing that but I have no choice! that's my reasons. But believe me! When you need me, I'll always be there for you. Remember our promise? well, I am keeping it, no matter what happen. Hate me if you want, but i'll always be there to be the shoulder you need when you cry and in need. Cause, you keep the promise you made to me, so, I am here to do the same for you! Spending time with you is the most bestest (aku tau takde ayat nie) thing that had ever happen in my life! But, hey, everyone have to go right? Well I am letting you go now. Go now before i hurt you more! You have my word! I won't and will never give up on you even if it's for the world! If you ask me the reason for leaving me before you leave me, the reason is, I don't want to cry when i see your tears. Please let me going before you. You're breaking and tearing me apart when I see you cry! (wait, a guy who cry is ugly,but if it's a girl, I think it's normal) One fine day, when I think I am strong enough to let you go, we'll definitely meet again! I promise!

0 comments: