BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The new Justin Bieber and I am proud of him. The new STAR

He is 14.
He is cute.
His face is friendly.
His voice is nice.
He is adorable. (you can't deny that)
The most warmest smile I ever seen.

I AM PROUD OF THIS FELLOW!! WHO IS HE?

HE IS GREYSON CHANCE! (clap clap clap)

Yeah you read that right. I mean like, he IS the NEW Justin Bieber.
Even if to you, he is just a kid, but hey, he have fans all over the world.

muke budak baik... I like!!
I could even wear a shirt saying that "GREYSON IS MY NEW SWEETHEART"
Knock knock, the bestest part is that,

HE IS BETTER THAN JUSTIN BIEBER
*Sorry JB's fan, I just can't stop myself.

And anyway, Greyson is cuter than JB...seriously.
Look, his songs are far better like UNFRIEND YOU. It's cool you know.
And the way he acted in that video, is like so cool I wish I could do that to my ex.
I mean like ruin his ex house with toilet rolls. I love that!
And, wow! He can play video? He's is awesome.
He's x factor is so good I can't resist it.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention.
He was in KL and he took pictures with Najwa Latif.
Hell yeah. They look cute LOL!
And seriously, that kid really love to smile.
Uh huh...so if you hate him, get lost!

The new star is Elle Fanning.
Muahahahaha...

She's 13.
She got nice eyes.
She is the younger sister of Dakota.
She is so beautiful.
She has many fans.
She is the new fashion icon (I am  deadly serious!)


Ahah! This girl is the new fashion icon cause seriously, 
She looks like her sister a bit!
I never seen her becoming the fashion victim of cruelty (yes hunny! Yes!)
Hahaha.... but anyway, she's hotter than me (hahahaha...perasan giler aku nie)
Even if she's 13, hello, she can still be popular like her sister.
That show's KIDS ROCK!


Showing this examples, I hope those hot people out there, follow their footsteps.
I am serious. But if you're not hot. Forget it. Cause you won't be one.
Nah I am just joking. Well just kidding!
I am just trying to save you from being humiliated. That's all...Hahahah...K bye!









0 comments: