BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My life on Friday at school!

Now...hmm....Friday, the most funniest and awesome day I had ever live in my life! Started from the day before that, which starts by calling my sister and talk to her for at least 40 minutes and 1 second. Hahahaha! Next day! On friday, it was a lousy morning cause i forgot to wrap my books and to tie it up nicely! So I woke up at 545 just to wrap that thing. Damn! I never feel so sleepy! But then, I got up, and stated piling my books and then iron my clothes. I wish I did that yesterday...=='.........ha....then had my bath and by 7, I am at school! Huh! Penat aja bawak telekung, tapi tak solat pun! grr...tau tak, aku nak solat?? cis!! Then, around 8 or 9, we were suppose to return all the textbook! Hohohoho...tulah sebabnyer tak sempat solat! Haaaa...pastu, around 9;45 br naek kelas, and we played uno card. Hahaha...I was the second to win. The first place is Dayana and I am second! hahahaha!!! Then during recess, I hmm wait for my sister to pick me up. Well i don't go recess with my friends anymore, not for now. Maybe 1 day i will be with them again.....huhuhu....oh yeah sambung balik. At canteen, i got to know that my sister is fasting, so I dragged her up to the highest and the farest building at school. And we started taking pictures....i thought nobody would pass that building, but omfg! the discipline teacher DID pass! i repeat, he PASSED that building, what else could i do, we both got up and flee to the next building..hahahaha sucks! things would be so much easier if the phone dissapear! hahahaha thank god, he did not realize us. He was too busy looking for kids who bunk class (like us) hahahahaha...Hmmmm...then, we walk back to my class building after doing the so-called-crime. And, out of no where, my add maths teacher plak muncul. Pucat lesi sey muka. Walawey! Baru tengah happy happy, dia dtang plak. Dah tu bley plak dia cakap "Raihan, markah semua ada kat Farhana, kalau ada apa apa, bagitau hari ini  jugak." hampeh sungguh! My sister said "Jangan nangis tau. Tahan dulu. Bagitau kakak nanti," amboi! Sesuka hati dier jer! Hahahaha..... malaslah nak citer pasal kertas tu! Janji lulus sudahlah! And anyway, balik tu, my girl-friends, were walking in groups. And Muna, my best buddy accompanied me to walk by the longer way. When I saw my sister, I called out to her and ask her to carry my books(What a crappy sister I am...sigh*) And, she call me over and she carried my books leaving Muna all alone. Walawey! Apa daaaa aku nie!! Sayang kakak!! Hohohoho...Okey sebelum aku melalut baik wa chow!! Bye!!

0 comments: