BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I live a lie. Please don't trust me!

I live a lie. Please don't trust me with your heart. I just don't want to hurt you that's all.
I am a hypocrite. I am not that truthful what's more when it involves heart and my own feelings.
I lied all that when I said I don't care about you. I cared so much about you. I lied when
I said that I am not mad. The truth is that I am mad and full of jealousy. I lied when I said that
I hate you. Yeah! It's all a lie. I love you so much but I lied about my feelings! So that when I go
one day, you know that I hate you. And you will soon forget me! i lied when I said I don't
miss you at all! I am sorry for all the lies that I made! I miss you so much but what for should
I say that to you? You won't understand. I am going away from your life anyway. It won't make any
difference. It's better for you not to know because if you do, you won't have the heart to live me.
I know. A lie is always a lie. And a liar will always be! I am good at that! So you better watch
out! I am sorry for all the lies that I use to cover my own feelings! You should know that I am not that
bad, nor I am not that nice. I lied a lot! Please, forgive me? If you do, then leave me alone after
that. Or else I'll just accept the fact that you are holding grudge against me and you are not letting me go!
Whatever it is, I hope you will forgive me!

0 comments: