BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Raihan....stop it!

Huhuhuhu...the topic agak pelik....sebab I am actually talking about myself more...
You know what, i am a teenager who have parents that wants her to change and be matured.
Why? I have no answer for that either! Come on lah.... you told me that you won't tolerate
any hypocrites in this house. Well I am not! I am trying to become my own self.
And here you are saying that "Raihan! Stop acting so childish" "Raihan, grow up"
"Raihan shut up!" "Raihan, don't talk to much. Be like your friends. Be like my friends daughter.

Tak ada kaitan..aku tau!
Be like your cousins." "Raihan stop talking nonsense" "Raihan cut that crap" WTH??
Who are you trying to make me in to?? You expect me to be who you want me to be!
And I can't! Guess what... I can only be myself when I am outside home and when I
hang out with my friends and sisters. I can't be who you want me to be. It's called fake
when I act like that. I put on masks when I am at home. You know why?
It's because you're forcing me to be who I am not! I hate being treated like a matured type of
person. But I hate being treated like a kid. You won't understand. I am real when I am with my sister.
She knows how to treat me right! She knows me very well then you do! And I am confused.
Really deep confused! Help me out! you know why?? It's because, when I am quiet, you said I
am vain. I am snobbish. And you ask me questions as if I am in trouble. You make many conclusion
as if I am in love with someone! Oh come on! i am not an actor who puts on many mask.
Till now, I don't know which one is real. Only one thing for sure, I know I am real when
I am with my sister(vanilla). She even asked me how am I gonna live without her at school
next year. And urm...I am speechless!  And if you people call us lesbi, well one thing for sure
it's my sister so it's my right (hahahaha idiot) ....Now, you really make me hate my life!
Stupidlah!! Whatever! Do you me to be so quiet?? So lonely? So unlifely (ayat aku sendiri)??
Tell me who do you want me to be. I live a life. And I am going to walk through life as
a hypocrite....Just tell me!

0 comments: