BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 18, 2011

When it rains...remember me!

Look at the window now. Tell me whether it rains. If it does, remember what we used to do
before I go from your life. You know how afraid i was when it rains and lightning strikes.
You hold my hand and said that everythings gonna be okay. Yeah i remember it till now.
Now, I am going through my life without anybody. Yeah Im leaving you the way you leave me!
you got sooo many people cared for you so maybe, it's easier for you to fnd my replacement!
I feel so foolish right now. Don't make it worst by showing the pictures when I am not with
you. And I AM NOT JEALOUS!!


Yeah maybe you should leave me alone. So now I am back to my old life.

maybe  I used to live in the dark sang by sleeq is for me!

0 comments: