BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The hahahaha Saturday...(i dunno what to put as the tittle)

Wah! It stated by my mum calling my name on top of her voice cause I don't want to wake up! Urgh! What a lazy morning! ==' Thank god my dad was not around or else he would combine with my mum and started to babble at the 3 of us! sigh*. I was about to ask my mum where the hell is my breakfast then I remembered I was fasting! oh man!...And guess what, my mum asked the 3 of us to clean our room cause it looks like a tornado just paid a visit! Hahahahaha...okay stop it! Oh then, we played computer while waiting for my dad to come home cause he's helping a guy to do aqiqah....at 2 something, my dad's relative came...and guess what, my dad arrived home shortly after that making me having a mini heart attack. I almost caught red handed cause I was playing the internet without his permission. Hohohoho....At that point, i dunno what to do, so, I slept my Saturday evening off. at 4, i woke up and watched tv. After all, the relatives are not there cause they when home ordy....then at 5, my friend said that she'll drop by to take the meat and I called my sister to pick her meat too cause I saved some for her. But then she said, she can't make it. But hey, after aishah came, I met my sister at the flat nearby. OMFG, my hair was like! shish!!UGLY!! But nvm, we took pictures and talk...and hugged and talk again...and snap pictures AGAIN!! Honestly, she is like my real sister,,,, Afterall, SHE IS MY SISTER! She even bought me presents. Hahahahaha... Love you kakak! K bye!!

0 comments: