BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I will never ever give up! forgiving!

Today's topic is kindda lame...But wait! It doesn't mean you shouldn't read what I write right?? Giving up is what people do when they are tired of their life. Worst of all, they kill themself for that! I dun need your reasons. How big your problem is, never ever give (Timah, ni khas untuk kau....hahahahah)Look at me...I may have my own set of problems, but hey, it doesn't stop me from smiling and be kind to others. Everyone in this world have problems. Don't run away from it! Face it and be proud when it's settle cause that shows you are strong enough to pull yourself up when you fall down! Don't be stupid enough to end your life okay... Well...hahaha...i just know how to talk but not that good in solving my problems... Cause it has always been my sister who settle it for me. I am not that strong, but wait, my spirit is high! I kindda help her to solve my problems. Hahahaha. But the key is to never give up! You give up you die. You die, your hopes die too! And when it does, you will be tired of your own life...I hate giving up! I'll do anything to win it. And most off all...I NEVER GIVE UP ON PEOPLE I LOVE AND CARED FOR! I am willing to even risk my life for them. Cause people like them never come twice in life. They are sent down from god to me to make me learn something in life...And i love it that way...One more thing, i wont let them go easily cause you have no idea how important your presents in my life to me! You teach me a lot! And i love for what you do for me. Having to be by my side when I am down. Pulling me out from the mess I did. Lending a shoulder to cry on..Accepting me the way I am and not hating me for who I am is the most important thing I find in someone who i trust. Also, someone who is embarrass of someone else is the most stupidest person on earth(my own opinion). As if you are fucking perfect is it?? Well...everyone has a negative side of them, and those who are ashamed of others, you are not that perfect either. so better kiss yourself goodbye!Therefore, when I trust you, don't betray it! Cause if you do, till your dying day, I will never ever forgive you...But...then, my sister thought me to forgive people...so, maybe i'll consider it okay...hahahah...K bye (nur raihan dah mula nak melalut)

0 comments: