BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Great! Exam....FINISH!


Wow! Today is the most coolest day in my life. For 365 days in a year, I bet this is one of the
memorable day. I LOVE this day for so many reasons through what I hope for don't actually go well. Hahahaha...But who cares? As long as I spend my recess time bossing and sulking and babbling to my sister who apparently came and pick me up in class. She thought me agama, but most of our time laughing and screaming our head off! Hey wait up! It's not her, it's me! Hehehehe!! Hmm...what do I do haaaa? Oh yeah, I ate and oh my god! I forgot to mention that my tudung was like tooo big, I could actually hide a laptop underneath it! And honestly, when I bought my bread, I was like pondering around but my sister kept on holding my hand. She said in case I got lost. Here's the deal, I love pondering all over places. And the other week before that, she and her friend almost got a mini herat attack cause when they were buying their luch, I was walking behind the school canteen. I am a very curious type of person, so when I am with you, make sure to get hold of me cause I don't know where I'll walk to. Continuation of my story, huhuhu... a guy asked her whether she and I are sisters cause we look alike.  And she said, haah, dia adik akak. (I did not hear the conversation between my sister and that guy) and the next thing I know, she grabbed me and looks soooooooo happy and in my mind was like saying "Is my sister have mental problems? Looking happy and smiling out of the sudden"...hahahaha...when we were sitting I asked her and she told me all about it... what can I say is Oh! And the most coolest thing that happen is, the freaking EXAM IS FINISH!! I thought that they would never come! Haish! But wait, next year is my SPM! OH CRAP!!!!!!! I am about to leave school! NOOOOO!!! And no mummy and daddy sponsoring my stuff!!! AHAH..... continue next year! =='

0 comments: