BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Zayn Malik vs Tom Parker

Hmmm Zayn Malik. Have you heard of him? If no...hmm let me talk bout him
He is the most handsome kid on earth. When I say kid, I mean teenager.
He's hot and I melt for him! Hahahaha....Ok..here is more about him


Name: Zayn Malik

Age: 17

Birthday: 12th January 1993 

Hobbies: singing ofcourse
Favourite Animal: LION
From: England, Bradford

Religous Views: Muslim,

Mixed Race: Half Pakistani & Half English

Currently: Is in a band called'1Direction' they were formed at the XFactor -with four other boys: Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, and Niall Horan. They made it to the finals and came third place...Now where waiting for the album to comee out.


Ehemr....he is HOT!!



Tom Parker


Age: 21

Date Of Birth: 04/08/1988

Hometown: Bolton

Star Sign: Leo

Favourite Food: Indian, Italian

Height: 5ft 10

Eye Colour: Hazel

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Band: Oasis

Football Team: Bolton Wanderers

Favourite Animal: Parrot

Favourite TV Show as a kid: Rosie and Jim

Recent TV Show: The Inbetweeners

Favourite Trainers: Reebok

Status: Single

Dream Woman: Kate Thornton

Random Fact: He’s the tidiest member of Wanted



Likes & Dislikes

•I like it when… i’m writing music and playing my guitar.

•If I could rule… the country, i would make tax zero.

•If it was the end… of the world, i would hide in a bunker.
•If my name was… Liam Gallagher, i would be cool.

•If I was a girl… i would go into the girls toilets and find out what they actually talk about when they go in there in 2s,3s,9s.

•If I could have… just one day with John Lennon.

•I hate it when… i’m bored.



So there it is! Ok...he's awesome...if you hate them, then shut up and keep the thoughts to yourself so I am not forced to vomit on you losers! Adios amigos! Teehee :)

0 comments: