BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Things that makes you hurt!

So....let me just say that these are the stuff that hurts me and most people a lot!

#1. You like someone, but your friend likes the same person too.

Hmm...man, this is hard. I felt like the world is coming to an end.
Why must you like the same person huh? (I am asking to my friend)
To make matter worse, they actually made the first move and well,
 they got the guy/girl of your dreams. It hurts, I know!

#2. You are friends with your crush, and when his/her friends ask him/her about the
both of you, they say "Nah, he/she is my friend."

What? Who am I to you? A friend? Not more than that when you actually know that
I like you? You know it! But you pretend not to know.
Do you know it hurts seeing you trying to ignore my feeings that i have for you?
And until now, I don't know
why, am I in love with an idiot like you in the first place. To make things worse,
you go out with another guy/girl and you told me how great they were.
Not knowing or prtend not to know the feelings I have for you!

#3. When you were talking, everybody ignored you just because you're not
that freaking popular!

Now... this really pisses me off! Like if you are one of those "hot wannabes".
When i mean hot, i really mean are you hot?
Oh come on, geeks have the rights to voice out their opinions.
Not only you. They have their own thoughts okay!
So f you really hate geeks, shut the fuck up!
You're not perfect and guess what, you're not that hot or popular okay! It's killing me
the way you act like a bunch of hot people when you're not!
(I am just saying for those geeks out there. No hard feelings okay)

#4. When your friends embarassed you in public or infront of you crush.

Now this is totally crappy! Best friends were suppose to be the one
who save your unlucky ass to go through your so lame life don't they?
Eherm...excuse me, it sucks when the person you depend on kills you!
I mean like backstab you or something..hahaha...
Thank god, my friends are the type who save me through out my day.
When I say friends, I also mean my sisters. Honestly, I really love
getting myself into troble. Suprsise in stores. Bahahaha....

#5. The time when you wear wrong clothes and people makes fun of you.

Ahahaha...this always happen to me. But when people make fun of me.
I am dangerous for you to be around. Not that i choose to be that way.
But honestly, you are asking for a grave yaw!
It's not my intention, but when you are looking trouble with me,
I tend to be dangerous. You may go to hell loser!

#6. The time when people make fun of your loved ones.

Hah! My foot is on your face when you say something about the people
I love and I care most. What the hell?? Are you trying to look for trouble?
Hey! Here's the deal. You may talk about anything else in the world, but shut your
freaking mouth when it comes to the people I love and cared most.
I won't tolerate any type of insult when you talk bout my fam,sisters,brothers,friends.
How do you feel when people do the same freaking thing to you to?
Mad right? Then stop doing things like that! You're asking for trouble you know.

#7. When your crush ask who do you like.

Mak aih!! Melayang jiwa. It was like the biggest and the hardest slap that I
got. Uhuh...freak and irritating nightmare. I would shout my head off if that happens!
Malu tau tak!! I feel like hanging myself if that happens.

#8. Acted stupidly infront of your boyfriend/girlfriend.

Haiyo! Ni kes parah! This one is a killing factor! WTF!
I would feel like putting or burrying my head deep inside the dustbin.
Or bang my head for acting stupidly! Shish!
Kill me in ma sleep. Out of my mind if that happens to me ley!!





0 comments: